Tandoori Chicken

                   One of my  Favorited dish 

                    


Not extremely being conversant in spices or heat, it had been counseled I attempt Tandoori Chicken. The vibrant red color of the chicken, undoubtedly had American state interested and after I mammary gland in to a chunk with some pilaw rice and mint yogurt and tasted the amazing flavours, it was most definitely the start of my addiction to Pakistani food.
As I grew older and starting cooking for myself, I began to experiment, creating all the dishes I loved in my own home. One of the first meal I ever cooked was a completely hard. I keep in mind being thus proud that I had overdone one thing all alone and worshipped it even a lot of after I saw it being eaten up and enjoyed by others too.
The real test was when I moved out and went to university. I had to become freelance and extremely find out how to cook. Such a learning curve and a great adventure.







Like many students, a lot of my meals involved Egg on toast, not because I couldn’t cook anything else, but it was more a case of eat something quick and cheap when you can.
I can’t remember the first Pakistani type dish I cooked, it was probably just a basic Chicken curry with some Bread, but we all have to start somewhere, right? and many years later, I can safely say I think I cook a pretty decent curry (so the people who taste test tell me anyway).
One of those dishes simply had to be Tandoori Chicken. It is truly in all probability one amongst the healthier selections to settle on once ingestion at associate Indian eating house, but it’s not always convenient to eat out and so I regular create my own versions of my favourite dishes.
This direction could appear sort of a ton of ingredient, but it really is worth using all the different spices for an authentic tasting Tandoori Chicken.





If you're short on spices, I recommend building up a good collection. You really don't got to withdraw and purchase all quickly, unless of course you just have to make this dish right now. I recommend simply shopping for one or two per week till you have got a decent choice. Check out Indian grocers or similar too, as you can often buy bigger bags of spices for a reasonable price.
It’s a perfect meal and feels just like a you brought it home from the local takeaway, the only difference being, that this version is syn free.


Do you have a favorite food recipe that you reach for all the time? Let me know in the comments below!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.