Easy Cake Recipe


                   Easy Cake Recipe


This simple cake is really easy, you don’t even want a mixer. I like to add coffee to the batter to give the cake a more complex flavor, but you can just as well use hot water if you prefer. Buttermilk and oil facilitate to form the cake soft and dampish.
Here is the recipe.
Simply Chocolate Cake
2 cups 450 gram sugar ( or, 250 gram sugar + 200 gram brown sugar)
1 3/4 cup (200 g) all-purpose flour
3/4 cup (85 g) cocoa powder
1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 cup (235 ml) buttermilk
1 cup (235 ml) hot coffee occasional or water
1/2 cup (120 ml) vegetable oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extractLeave to cool completely.






Make the chocolate cheese ice, you can find the recipe here.
I like to use a rotating cake stand if you've got one place a chunk of baking paper on the board and place the primary cake on to that.
Spread out a generous layer of the chocolate cheese ice.
If you’re not a friend of cheese simply leave it out.
Repeat the layers.


















    When the last cake is on prime, spread the frosting over the top and sides of the cake. I use the back of a spoon to make “swirls”.For those who know me and see me regularly, they know that I play with cake recipes like it’s my job. I kind of feel like you are only as good as your best cake. It is super vital to possess an exquisite one, and yet it seems to be the hardest for people to find. Plus everybody has their own plan of what makes it “the best”. I think I might have made it my life’s mission to make the best cake for everyone. It may not be that there’s one “best” instruction for all, but maybe a couple recipes that you can choose from. Bottom line – I make a lot of cake. And it’s all for you.


    Do you have a favorite cake (or dessert) that you reach for all the time? Let me know in the comments below!

    Post a Comment

    0 Comments
    * Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.