Creamy Fruit Salad

Creamy Fruit Salad




Creamy Fruit Salad is a summer party classic.
Sweet fruit, chopped coconut and a surprise creamy mixture which will leave you wanting more!

Hi there friends! Happy Friday!
Wow, my week has been therefore thrown off attributable to the Fourth of July|national holiday} holiday being on a Wednesday.
The entire day felt sort of a lazy Sunday to American state. haha.
So yesterday I hopped on the journal and nearly denote Menu set up Mon till i noticed it had been Thursday




I hope you all had a good fourth of July.
Like I said, ours was super relaxing.
I prepped for our barbecue that night and that we lounged around and watched a handful movies.
One of the aspect dishes I created was this delicious Creamy salad.
It is so yum.
I have been creating it for a couple of hundred years.
Well, perhaps additional like ten years however it sounds like forever.
I love my version of salad the best.
I add 2 minor ingredients that add Brobdingnagian flavor!


The two secret ingredients i prefer to use in my Creamy salad square measure greek yoghurt and flavouring.
I like to use greek yogurt because it makes me feel like I’m being a little bit healthier, and the little touch of vanilla gives it just another depth of flavor. We love it!
I’m not very positive what the distinction between dish|salad} and Ambrosia salad really is.
I do have AN Ambrosia dish direction on the journal additionally.
Both square measure terribly similar, however i feel i prefer my Creamy salad the terribly best!

Ingredients

1 (10 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
1 medium golden delicious apple, cored then diced
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
½ cup maraschino cherries, drained and rinsed
1 medium banana, sliced
½ cup plain greek yogurt
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup cool whip (or fresh whipped cream)
1 cup mini marshmallows
½ cup sweet shredded coconut

Instructions

Add pineapple, oranges and apples to a medium bowl.
Pour juice over fruit and toss to coat.
(This will help the apples from turning brown.)
Add the cherries and banana. Gently toss. Stir in greek yogurt, vanilla and cool whip.
Stir in marshmallows and coconut last. Gently toss to combine everything.
Cover bowl and place in refrigerator to let chill for a minimum of three to four hours before serving. Enjoy!

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.